If you're an SSS pensioner living outside the Philippines, here's how to file your Annual Confirmation of Pensioner's (ACOP) form.
When to fileSSS requires you to file your ACOP form once every year during your birth month.
Since you're living abroad, you're allowed to file by sending your documents through postal mail or email.
I think it's good if you send your documents a week before your birth month so your documents will arrive in the first week of your birth month.
What to sendSend these documents to SSS:
- Filled-up Annual Confirmation of Pensioner's (ACOP) form
- Photocopy of at least 2 valid photo IDs with signature.
Can be passport, driver's license, Philippine SSS ID, or any ID issued by a government agency or institution of the country where you live
- Photocopy of your recent medical certificate, or any recent laboratory report or physical exam report or any recent diagnostic report
(If you currently do not have any of these medical documents and you have to spend a lot to acquire one, I think you can ignore this medical-document requirement. This requirement is listed in the ACOP form (lower portion of the form), but it's not included in the requirements announced in news reports here in the Philippines.
- If you do not have valid IDs, submit a Certificate of Appearance issued by the Philippine Consulate in the country where you are.
- If you are a total disability pensioner, it is required that you submit a physical examination report done within the past 3 months, certified by your physician indicating his/her license number and clinic address, and laboratory or diagnostic examination report applicable to disability.
Where to send or submit:
- Send your documents by postal mail to:
SSS Members Assistance Center - ACOP
SSS Diliman Branch
SSS Bldg., East Avenue
Diliman, Quezon City 1100
- Or you can scan all your documents and attach them to your email to:
Write ACOP as your email subject: Subject: ACOP
- Or you can submit all your documents in person at any Philippine SSS representative office abroad
Contact Info for Filipinos Abroad, including non-OFWs:
OFW-CSU hotlines: (+632) 364-7796 / (+632) 364-7798
In your email, write your complete name, SSS number, contact info and details of your request or inquiry. Attach a scan or screenshot of 2 valid IDs (with photo and signature) for reference and verification. I think a photo of your IDs that clearly shows ID info is also acceptable.