7.06.2014

Affidavit of Source of Income for Self-Employed Registration with SSS

By KD

Here's a sample Affidavit of Source of Income that you can use to support your RS1 Self-Employed registration with SSS:

                           AFFIDAVIT OF SOURCE OF INCOME

I, MARIA MASIPAG, of legal age, Filipino, married, presently residing at 888 Magiliw Road, Barangay Kasiyahan, Quezon City, and with SSS No. 0347689704, after having been duly sworn in accordance with law, hereby depose and say:

1.  That I am earning money by marketing and selling various beauty and health products directly to customers as a direct marketing agent of Kewusha, Prama Collection and Dreamy Sleep Pillows.

2.  That I earn sales commissions from these beauty and health products

2.  That my monthly income ranges from 6,000 pesos to 8,000 pesos.

3.  That I am making this affidavit to to attest to the truth of the foregoing facts and to support my application for registration as Self-Employed Member of the SSS.

IN WITNESS THEREOF, I have hereunto affix my signature this 20th day of November, 2013, in Quezon City, Philippines.


                     _________________________
                           MARIA MAGANDA
                  
                           SSS No.  0347689704

SUBSCRIBED AND SWORN before me this ____ day of ____________ 2013, in ____________



Doc. No.  _______
Page No.  _______
Book No. _______
Series of   _______




If you are a Reflexologist, Manicurist, Beautician, Massage Therapist, Carpenter, Welder, Electrician, etc. who works independently from an employer and who earns money directly from customers, you can make this affidavit:  


                              AFFIDAVIT OF SOURCE OF INCOME

I, MARIA MASIPAG, of legal age, Filipino, married, presently residing at 888 Magiliw Road, Barangay Kasiyahan, Quezon City, and with SSS No. 0347689704, after having been duly sworn in accordance with law, hereby depose and say:

1.  That I am earning money as an independent Massage Therapist.

2.  That I deal directly with my customers and my customers pay me for services I render to them 

2.  That my monthly income ranges from 5,000 pesos to 6,000 pesos.

3.  That I am making this affidavit to to attest to the truth of the foregoing facts and to support my application for registration as Self-Employed Member of the SSS.

IN WITNESS THEREOF, I have hereunto affix my signature this 20th day of November, 2013, in Quezon City, Philippines.


                     _________________________
                           MARIA MAGANDA
                  
                           SSS No.  0347689704

SUBSCRIBED AND SWORN before me this ____ day of ____________ 2013, in ____________



Doc. No.  _______
Page No.  _______
Book No. _______
Series of   _______


NOTES:

1. You can support your affidavit with your direct marketing ID, association ID, barangay certification of your source of income or sales receipts.

2.  Check this SSS Contributions Table and choose the amount of Monthly Contributions that you are able to pay every month. Check the corresponding Monthly Salary Credit.  The SSS officer might ask your preferred monthly contribution or Average Monthly Salary Credit.



Here's the SSS RS1 form

Information required in the RS1 form:

SS Number
Surname, Given Name, Middle Name
Date of Birth
Place of Birth
Address
Sex
Civil Status
Tel No
Professional/Business Code
Year Profession/Business Started
Date of Coverage
Tax Account Number
Yearly Net Earnings
Monthly Net Earnings
Beneficiaries
  Spouse, Age
  Children, Age
  Father, Age
  Mother, Age
 Other Beneficiaries
  (If you do not have spouse, children and parents)
   Name, Relationship
Signature
Thumb Prints
   Left, Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment