1.12.2013

Find Your SSS Loan Payment Data in Your Online SSS Account

By KD
This is how to find your SSS loan payment records in your online SSS account.
This is for members who have just registered to get their online SSS accounts and have not yet explored their My.SSS accounts.

1. Login into your My.SSS account.
2. Double-click Online Inquiry.

3. Hover over Loans.

4. Click Loan Status/Loan Info

5. Double-click Salary Loan you would like to check.

6. Double-click Statement of Account & Loan Payments.

7. Now you can see your loan data, such as your Credited Payments, etc.

"Why do I have penalties and interests when I have been making my monthly payments on time?"

Check your Last Payment Considered. Since September last year, I have observed that they have been slow in posting loan payments. They're also slow in updating balances. They seem overloaded with work -- there was a loan condonation program, there were new salary loan rules, there's a new educational loan program, etc. 

"What do I do then? Penalties and interests keep accumulating on my online SSS account when I have been paying on time?

Keep your receipts. As long as you are paying on time and as long as you are able to pay your salary loan within 2 years, based on the date written in your loan voucher, then the penalties and interests that appear in your online account should be wiped out after balance computation. What should be considered for final evaluation are the Dates of Payment in the ML1 form or in the payment receipts.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  2. My name is Mr Charles kyle a citizen of Canada. i have been scammed by 3 different Internet international lender, they all promise to give me a loan after making me pay several fees which yield nothing and amounted to no positive result. i lost my hard earn money. One day as i was browsing through the internet with tears on my eyes i came across a testimony of a woman who was also scammed and eventually got linked to a legit loan company called MARY SMART LOAN SERVICES {marysmartservice@yahoo.com} where She finally got her loan, so i decided to contact the same loan company and then told them my story on how i have been scammed by 3 different lenders who did nothing but to cause me more pain. I explain to the company by mail and all they told me was to cry no more because i will get my loan in their company and also i have made the right choice of contacting them. i filled the loan application form and proceeded with all that was requested of me and Iwas given a loan amount of $45,000 Dollars by this great Company (MARY SMART LOAN SERVICES) managed by Mr Goerge Ramson and here i am today happy because MARY SMART LOAN SERVICES has given me a loan so i made a vow to my self that i will keep testifying on the internet on how i got my loan. for those of you out there if you need a loan urgently kindly and quickly contact MARY SMART LOAN SERVICES now for your loan via email: marysmartservice@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete