If you are an OFW, Self-Employed or Voluntary, you can pay your SSS contributions online via Bancnet on
You can pay anywhere anytime as long as there's Internet. No need to enroll your SSS number or your bank account. And it's free.
To be able to use bancnetonline.com, you should have an account with a Bancnet-member bank. The following banks are Bancnet members that allow you to pay your SSS contributions online:
Asia United Bank
Citystate Savings Bank
East West Bank
Philippine Business Bank
Philippine National Bank
RCBC Savings Bank
Standard Chartered Bank
Sterling Bank of Asia
Tong Yang Bank
How to pay online via Bancnet:
1. Go to www.bancnetonline.com
2. Click the logo of your bank
3. Click I Agree
4. Click Payment (left side)
5. Click dropdown Choose an institution
6. Select your category:
SSS - Farmers & Fishermen
SSS Cont - OFW
SSS Cont - Self-Employed
SSS Cont - Voluntary
SSS Non Working Spouse
7. Enter your 10 digit SSS Number + 6 digits containing the month (mm) and year (yyyy)
8. Enter your ATM card number; Enter member number if required
9. Select your account type (Savings or Current)
10. Enter amount to be paid
11. Enter your ATM PIN on the onscreen keypad using your mouse
12. Click Submit
If you like to keep a record of your transaction for reference, copy and paste the final page.
Press PrintScreen on your keyboard, open your Microsoft Office Word, right-click and paste, and Save.
Note: Some Bancnet-member banks like Metrobank use their own online banking system for SSS online payments. Login to your bank's website, and follow your bank's procedure for Bills Payment. Click the dropdown for Merchants or Billers. Look for SSS.
Chart of SSS contributions
Gaano Katagal ang Posting ng SSS Contributions?
When Can I Renew My SSS Salary Loan?
Pay SSS, PAG-IBIG, PHILHEALTH via IREMIT Partners in Abu DHabi and Dubai, UAE