When Are SSS Contributions Posted on Members' SSS Records?

When are SSS contributions posted on the SSS records of members?
When can SSS payments be seen on members' online accounts?

Payments by Voluntary, Self-Employed, Non-Working Spouse and OFW members are posted much faster than payments by Employed members.

Payments by Non-Employed members can be posted within 3 days of payment date.

There are times you can see your SSS contribution payments posted within the same day, the next day or the 3rd day.
I've observed though that salary loan payments take a longer time to get posted.

For faster posting, pay at any SSS branch with a cashier counter, Bayad Center or SM Business Center.  These payment centers have their electronic payment systems connected with the SSS collection system, so posting is faster.

If you pay through an SSS-accredited bank, either over-the-counter or through online banking, posting takes a longer time. Banks have their own schedules for remitting SSS payments to SSS.

Our own recent experience:
On October 27, we paid our October contributions as Voluntary members at Festival Mall's Bayad Center. On the morning of October 29, we received texts from SSS informing us that our payments were already posted.  I think this text service is a new service from SSS.

Why Are Payments by Employed Members Take a Much Longer Time to Get Posted?

Because Employers Follow Schedules in Remitting Payments and Collection Lists to the SSS

Employers remit SSS contributions and loan payments to the SSS the month following collection. They have their own remittance deadlines based on their SSS employer numbers. They remit these payments as total collections, without names of employees. Names of paying employees (collection lists) are submitted at a much later date -- the month following the quarter. This is why SSS are able to post employee contributions and loan payments only after several months.

Request for Correction of Posting of SSS Contributions

Posting of SSS contributions


  1. About inability to apply for SSS ID because of no posted contributions from agency 10/24/15
    I was employed under an agency, and was deducted sss contributions from march - july, 2015. until now, my contributions were not yet posted. I was told by the SSS personnel I'm not allowed to apply for my ID because I have no posted contributions. My agency told me to wait for posting.
    Now I have a new employer, and they're again deducting SSS contributions. Is it possible my new employer's contributions will be posted faster than my previous contributions? Please help, I need my sss id. Thank you and more power.
    Your March contribution should have been posted already, as companies are required to submit the collection list in the month of April. The collection list for April to June should have been submitted to SSS in the month of July, and these should have been posted already. Keep your payroll slips from the agency.
    Ask the agency to provide you with a copy of the payment OR and the collection list in which your payments appear, so you can file it with SSS.
    If your new company is a better employer, your Oct to Dec contributions will be remitted on time, but the collection list, in which your name appears, will be filed in Jan 2016, so posting will be done in Jan 2016.

  2. I am an employed member and I want to apply salary loan. However,SSS online website still shows I am insufficient due to late posting although we already pay up to current. When will be the possible date of posting of previous months (may, june, july). I urgently need cash.

  3. Bakit ganon?? Ang hirap macontact ang SSS :( paano kung may mha inquiries hindi nmn nila sinasagot ang phone ring lng ng ring